In The Hands of The Potter

Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Today, I am thankful to be clay in the hands of the Potter.  I am thankful that You, Lord, have continued to mold and shape me into who You want and need me to be.  You have consistently led me through all circumstances - the valleys and the mountaintops, ever since I came into a loving relationship with You.  I am thankful for the valleys I have walked through, and will walk through, because it is there that I have experienced Your love, Your comfort, and Your peace that passes all understanding.  I am thankful for the mountaintops I have stood upon, and will stand upon, for it is there that I have experienced Your majesty, Your holy radiance, and Your beautiful mystery.  I pray that You continue to mold and shape me, in Your hands, to make me an instrument of Your divine will and purpose, so that I can love and serve others, with an unquenchable passion for You.  Thank You for loving me and shaping me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment